Polar Jet

Regular
2 You're 10
Dec 2, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2008 JSB Coupe
Thanks to Manny and the boys at Dasilva Motorsports for improving the looks of the Polar Jet express.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Also, thanks to LSXtacy for buying my "before" rims to make the upgrade a little easier on the ol' pocketbook. :rofl:

I like how the background was changed to a shinier background as well. Kind of like this weight loss photos where the fit guy is clearly sticking his gut out to make the after picture look better.

I digress, this update makes the car looks lot better overall IMO......congrats.

Looks great Rob!! Really pops against the blue. I'm currently getting your "old" Comp Gray wheels installed. Big thanks to you, for these. Enjoy your new wheels they look sharp!:cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Looks great Rob!! Really pops against the blue. I'm currently getting your "old" Comp Gray wheels installed. Big thanks to you, for these. Enjoy your new wheels they look sharp!:cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks back. I will do my best to try and ship the caps out. I'm solo at work this week and next and it gets pretty hairy with my regular job, all the GM recalls and the renovations going on.

P.S. - I work in Mississauga if you want to pick them up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread