Feb 23, 2022
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2015 C7
Province
BC
Hi All,
Just wanted to share my exciting news and see what you all think.
I am in Vancouver BC and my car was built on February 10th (according to Shane).
But Shane is not able to track the Canadian orders after production!
Now the long painful but rewarding wait for shipping begins!
Would you mind sharing your thoughts and experience?
It is now day 19 of the wait!

Cheers,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-01 205843.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-01 205843.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 416
Congrats!! My Z06 was built December 12 and arrived in Calgary January 10th. Just under a month. Your dealership will be able to track the car in great detail once it leaves the plant. I recall looking at my salesman's screen with an overview of North America plotting the progress of the shipping truck.
When did you place the order

Hi All,
I am in Vancouver BC and my car was built on February 10th (according to Shane).

Cheers,
Congrats! As above, your dealer can track shipping. Hope it arrives in a timely fashion for you!

Got my 2023 a month or so ago. On dealer list Sept 2021, dealer allocation and order Nov 11, 2022, build week was Dec 12, 2022 and delivery to dealer was Jan 12, 2023. I took it home on Jan 14.
It has been in the garage since then…waiting for spring weather….while I “cool my heals” in Florida…..lol!!
Red mist Z51, front lift, low profile spoiler and some other minor options. Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those that wait.

P.S…stopped in Bowling Green on the way to Florida and talked to a guy from Iowa who was doing Museum delivery. He was 14 months from dealer order to pickup date…so we are not the only ones waiting. His dealer was small and the list was real short.
Rob

Reactions: Murray20c8
Got my 2023 a month or so ago. On dealer list Sept 2021, dealer allocation and order Nov 11, 2022, build week was Dec 12, 2022 and delivery to dealer was Jan 12, 2023. I took it home on Jan 14.
It has been in the garage since then…waiting for spring weather….while I “cool my heals” in Florida…..lol!!
Red mist Z51, front lift, low profile spoiler and some other minor options. Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those that wait.
which dealership?

Congrats!! My Z06 was built December 12 and arrived in Calgary January 10th. Just under a month. Your dealership will be able to track the car in great detail once it leaves the plant. I recall looking at my salesman's screen with an overview of North America plotting the progress of the shipping truck.
I haven't contacted the dealer yet, as they are not that responsive!
Oh well.

Usually about 5 weeks from build date to dealer in Vancouver, Victoria.

Truck to Toledo rail yard and then train to west coast.

What did you order?
Coup 1Lt, non-Z51-
low spoiler black
Performance exhaust
transparent roof
engine appearance package
bright red calipers

Last edited:
Reactions: dyoung and DenisC8
My 2022 HTC arrived in Edmonton last November and only took 18 days to get to delivered after it was built.

My 2020 took 6 weeks to get to Edmonton after it was built.
It is amazing how variable the shipping times are.
From our point of view, there is no rhyme or reason but I am sure it depends on a million variables that we are not aware of!

Hi All,

Cheers,
Mine was built January 30th and arrived in Edmonton yesterday. Roughly one month.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.