Casual User
Jul 24, 2018
Guelph
VetteCoins
Car
Z06
Province
ON
I brought my car to Champion more than 6 weeks ago my LT4 went there the same time I asked him to tell me if there was anything middling he didn’t until he installed he said hoses secondary pump are missing ok so it took me 7 days to get the hoses I didn’t care if he got the hoses now he’s put me back 4 weeks because I went to the back of the line.
This is after he said today tomorrow later today for over 2 weeks. Either he doesn’t know what he’s doing or he’s blowing smoke up my ass. I’m contemplating moving my car to another shop.

What do you guys think. The engine and mods are in the upgraded exhaust are in.

It needs to have the intercooler installed and a Dyno.

Other shops tell me that can be done in a day.

Now that I told him he’s bullshitting me to death.

He told me 4 weeks this is after 2 weeks of endless calls of me wasting his time and he my time.

He could have picked up the parts and billed me.

Help?

I brought my car to Champion more than 6 weeks ago my LT4 went there the same time I asked him to tell me if there was anything middling he didn’t until he installed he said hoses secondary pump are missing ok so it took me 7 days to get the hoses I didn’t care if he got the hoses now he’s put me back 4 weeks because I went to the back of the line.
This is after he said today tomorrow later today for over 2 weeks. Either he doesn’t know what he’s doing or he’s blowing smoke up my ass. I’m contemplating moving my car to another shop.

He told me 4 weeks this is after 2 weeks of endless calls of me wasting his time and he my time.

Help?

You can certainly reach out to other shops like Race Ready but do check ahead to see if they can squeeze you in first. I think everyone's getting busy now that Spring/Summer season is in full blast. Sorry to hear about your experience.

Help?
never heard anything negative per se about champion, but i would get a second opinion from the forum sponsor or maybe SPI in hamilton. and if things dont resolve, escalate it with the owner

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.