Jan 4, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Shelby 350
Province
QC
IMG_0795.jpeg
IMG_4646.jpeg

I did very well selling my 2021 coupe , it did not depreciate after 5,800 kilometres.
That is a very red car! Congratulations on the new ride!
Thank you . I call it the Pomodoro . Every time I stopped for gas on the drive from Calgary I got at least one compliment about the car . Driving the car for 4 days in a row , about 8 hours a day I really got to appreciate the car it’s performance.

Yeah, that one had me confused, too, from the pics. And more than a little scared.....

The gentleman in the picture is Craig from Capital Chevrolet, I highly recommend him , he was great from the time I put my deposit until delivery, kept me informed of the status of my build every step of the way . Spent a lot of time explaining things at delivery unlike my delivery of my 2021 in Montreal.

Reactions: Bunny hop
The gentleman in the picture is Craig from Capital Chevrolet, I highly recommend him , he was great from the time I put my deposit until delivery, kept me informed of the status of my build every step of the way . Spent a lot of time explaining things at delivery unlike my delivery of my 2021 in Montreal.
He was my salesman to, for both c8s best sales guy I’ve ever dealt with

Reactions: Johnny21C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.