It's new for 2022. Doesn't show yet on Canadian website. US shows it $595. It was $795 here. Comes with front splitter.
This is my only minor "dilemma" for my order (when the day finally comes), I'm ordering a 2LT coupe (non Z51) and I do like the High wing (in TR body color) and don't care about the factory front splitter (since I'm ordering a 1VM from ACS Composites), but, the new lower wing like yours is really growing on me..... I just wish it had a slightly bigger lip (more like a "duck bill" style spoiler)..... first world problems, I know.... LOL

Picked her up Friday. 300 kms so far. So much different than a Mustang. The car is amazing and gets a lot of attention. Ceramic coated with the new turtle wax product. Turned out good. Feels great to have the car in my garage. So far I can't find anything to complain about. I asked for the cockpit rear window to be tinted and they decided to tint the hatch by mistake. Have to get that removed so the engine can be seen. Here are some pics. I have had the personal plate for 30 yrs on several cars including a C6. With a last name of Ray it fits. :)

View attachment 88026View attachment 88027View attachment 88028
Thanks for the great pictures. I'm interested in how you fastened the front plate. Looks so much better than that awful bracket that they supply.

Thanks for the great pictures. I'm interested in how you fastened the front plate. Looks so much better than that awful bracket that they supply.
I told the dealer not to put a front plate or bracket on it. There is a plastic cover where the plate goes. Pop it off with plastic pry tool. It comes off very easy. Bend you plate in the center to fit in the recessed area. There are 4 marked spots for license screws. I only used the top 2. Drill 2 small pilot holes for the screws.
Looks way better than that goofy bracket IMO.

Reactions: motordr and pozi240
Finally got my 2021!! Way better than my C7. The exhaust, the handling, everything about it is incredible.
20211014_104122.jpg

Looks great Raycer! Cant wait to see it. Taking a few days off this week to see the 2 dealers that I paced deposits with. Took your advice and am seeing if I will get it quicker at a smaller dealer, or my original larger dealer. Also hoping to just see one, as we haven't seen one first hand.
Which dealers, if you don't mind me asking?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.