Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
I've done a personalized calendar for the last 3 years.This year I decided to do an extra one just for me, all car related stuff from the prevoius year, hope you enjoy it.

Cover2014-XL.jpg

01Jan-XL.jpg

02Feb-XL.jpg

03Mar-XL.jpg

04Apr-XL.jpg

05May-XL.jpg

06June-XL.jpg

so I don't go over the allowable limit I'll post the last 6 in the next post.

All nice pictures BUT I am definitely in love whit the upper left corner of February. Her dress really fits her like a glove

Took the words right out of my mouth.....:D

Great montage on pics Wayne......Just about everyone is represented in them and all those terrific cars.
Our 'Deutschlander' friend will be happy you even got his in there.:D

C.

Good morning Wayne,

Bloody outstanding! Are there copies available or is this a one off? This is something I'd really like to have a copy of ya know, maybe a couple for friends!

Weather here is great, even saw +10 when I was in Edmonton on the weekend.

Just lubricating my treadmill (two years now??), backing up my hard drive onto an external one and just finished watching 24 in 2 I think it was called, a documentary of the 2011 LeMans race, highly recommended too by the way.

Best news of all, for the past few months my son has been asking to spend more time with me and after my ex accused me of brain-washing my son etc. listened to him, what he wanted and I've gained two more Wednesdays a month! This is one happy pappy as they say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Garry

Last edited:
Colin I'm just thrilled that my ex agreed to listen to what my son wanted and that she accepts that this is how he is feeling and some scheme by me. I mean my heart goes out to her in that she must be feeling a bit rejected but I don't apologize for my parenting abilities at all and that my son, as he puts it says, "I feel happy with Mama but happier with you Dada".

How can I get a copy of Wayne's calender I wonder, I noticed you're in there too Colin! I think it would be a wonderful thing to have and I wish that Wayne would have prodded me/us that he was doing this so we could all have benefitted from his creativeness.

Aidan even got 100% on his two reading tests so far this week. I'm just on cloud 9 here!

Cheers,

Garry

Last edited:
Colin I'm just thrilled that my ex agreed to listen to what my son wanted and that she accepts that this is how he is feeling and some scheme by me. I mean my heart goes out to her in that she must be feeling a bit rejected but I don't apologize for my parenting abilities at all and that my son, as he puts it says, "I feel happy with Mama but happier with you Dada".

How can I get a copy of Wayne's calender I wonder, I noticed you're in there too Colin! I think it would be a wonderful thing to have and I wish that Wayne would have prodded me/us that he was doing this so we could all have benefitted from his creativeness.

Aidan even got 100% on his two reading tests so far this week. I'm just on cloud 9 here!

Cheers,

Garry

Sounds like the recent news is having a good effect on Aidan. You must be very pleased.

Let me 'work' on Wayne tomorrow ...... I'll ply him with a muffin and see how far that gets me.:D

Colin.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.