Featured Thread
put my $5000 down on Aug.09,2019 over a year now.Was at Status 3000 in early Feb.2020.Unless they get a second shift going or extend production longer and start 2021 in the new year I am afraid it is not being built.As you know what is the point of receiving up here in Canada (Ottawa for me) in November or later.Sold my 2016 C7 on July 6th.Anyways I have a 2lt z51 package in torch red,carbon flash mirrors and spoiler,black rims,red calipers,rocker panels extention in carbon flash with red seats and because 2lt comes with red stitching on the dash.What colour is your interior? Enjoy your ride while you can here in Canada.Are you still going to continue to post production estimates no that you have yours delivered?

Reactions: ABC
I hear ya. Pity all this crap happened. I have given my spread sheet to someone on midenginecorvetteforum to continue with if I disappear. ;)
The day I pick up my car I'll be absent but I can tell you how to find the numbers. It's no secret. Mark Reil on the Facebook c8 and friends group gives the numbers every day. He might get tired of doing it eventually and then no one will get numbers. I'd be happy to give anyone my SS, but I' have no plans on going anywhere just yet.

27802B7C-801A-4109-917B-AB81A9D5AABE.jpeg

OK Murray ... nice ride ... and Corvette grin ... and thank you for the photos.
You might want to put Piloti shoes on your Christmas wish list.
Much easier for driving with although I also drive in Sketchers too.

• Haha
Reactions: ABC and Murray20c8
OK Murray ... nice ride ... and Corvette grin ... and thank you for the photos.
You might want to put Piloti shoes on your Christmas wish list.
Much easier for driving with although I also drive in Sketchers too.
Haha. I have my Pilotis on! Have PDR footage following Murray out to the highway. Will have to figure out how to upload that. I am sure Murray will post photos when he’s home. I was just the chauffeur.

I'm tempted to say "LUCKY BASTARD" but proper decorum and Forum etiquette totally prevent me from doing so and really I'm just so happy for Murray while I sit here and wonder if I'll ever see my C8...hence I'll simply say "Lucky you Murray! Your wait is over! Beautiful ride! Enjoy it; you've waited long enough and it's finally here! Great news! Pop the champagne and make it Dom Perignon and preferably a 1996! Isn't it great that you and "ABC" get to ride off into the sunset together with your C8's! Fabulous!"

PS: lucky bastard! :)

I'm around but I'm just getting dinner started now. If you want I host a Car-B-Q on Saturday. Won't be a BBQ this year but we are still getting together. ABC is coming Not a ton of people, maybe 10 total. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you my address in a PM.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.