Go to any dealer and order the rear Z06 mudguards. But u have to cut two of the tabs to fit on a regular C6.. Easy install and they look great! You need high bonding two sided tape to attach them (3m 4210) ...which I have if u need some!

OR

GM just came out with the Z06 style mudguards (front and rear) for the C6. Best is to buy from a US dealer like Fitchner in Montana (I think they're $100 or so for the set of 4)............if you're interested in ONLY the rears I'd be interested in getting the fronts......

Frank

Go to any dealer and order the rear Z06 mudguards. But u have to cut two of the tabs to fit on a regular C6.. Easy install and they look great! You need high bonding two sided tape to attach them (3m 4210) ...which I have if u need some!

OR

GM just came out with the Z06 style mudguards (front and rear) for the C6. Best is to buy from a US dealer like Fitchner in Montana (I think they're $100 or so for the set of 4)............if you're interested in ONLY the rears I'd be interested in getting the fronts......

Frank

Thanks Frank,

I ordered the C6 ones from a US dealer.

Here are some pics of my "sexy back". She is almost home - yay!!!!

Vette2_2.jpg

Vette_2.jpg

Silversurfer, Checked out the website for the Mudguards, however seems to be locked out or something. Any chance you can give an idea ref ordering. Did you have to log in to there website as i don't seem to be able to figure it out and or even log in.
Thanks

Thanks Silversurfer,
I have contacted them by email and the company was on the Hit list from GM, there are going to be restructering and getting back in business in Mid Oct, at which point they will start reordering, You must have just caught the cutoff.
But those are prob the best low profile flaps i've seen around. koodos

Tks for the offer, however, for myself just had them delivered about three weeks ago and am putting them on in the garage, They look Great. Anyone looking to add a low profile guards, these are it. Just enough to protect the fenders. Pics to follow when the weather permits

:coolgleam:ibuy splash guards c6 to my c5 but it must be c6 z06 ..after time and work and cut it fit to my c5 it look nice and d save yes it work ...but need heard work for it ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.