We keep on going like this and we shall have to make a new entry....

Anyone for the week of 16 Dec. ??!! [g]

Tony,
welland

Words of wisdom -- I'll have to make it another date. My dog/house sitter has another appointment tomorrow. Sorry folks, Mom has to have another scan for her persistent headaches --

Have fun -- we'll see you next time.....

Cheers,
C.

All in all it was very festive occasion. First off we read and approved the minutes of the previous meeting (thanks Kathy). Then following the approved agenda presents were handed out.

Tony got a Porsche jacket but had to give it to Kathy because it frankly looked a lot better on her.

Brian got a $5:15 gift certificate from Maaco to replace all the clear coat he's buffed off over the years. Another $1.50 and they'll paint the whole car.

Jim got a very nice almost chrome like plastic "Z" he can put in his garage when he gets his Z06, someone noted it looked more like an "N" placed on it's side.

I got a big plastic bag of brake dust to remind me of the big brakes that have yet to be installed.

Colin's gift was a book entitled "If one is Good then Two is Better" as he wasn't there we promptly sold it to help pay for the cost of our lunch.

Steve (also MIA) got a book entitled "The Never Ending Story" sadly it met the same fate as Colin's present.

Last one of 2013, looking forward to many many more in 2014.

Oh yes, almost forgot, all I could find was my old film camera so you'll have to wait about two weeks before I get the photos back.....

Last edited:
Yes it was a most interesting day.
I couldn't believe all the gifts this year. Funny though I do believe Santa has shrunk somewhat from what I remember as a kid. And he has gotten quite old also.
It was also very nice to see Tony taking some time off the ice grape harvest, hope you don't work those Hispanic gentlemen to hard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread