CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Half the forums are missing including the regional forums, and it took forever to load so I'll post here for our meet today.
Great to see Wayne, Brian, Jim, Tony & Kathy, Rob and Terry again today.
It had been a while for me at least and it was a nice get together.
Looking forward to a repeat.
Here's a few pics of our meet including Wayne's, Brian's and Tony & Kathy's cars -- Jim's was closeby but not in the same row.
Wonderful to see Steamer (Rob) again all the way from Comox BC........ who brought out hats and tees with him.\
Cheers Rob ...

I wonder why half the forums are missing!? This forum seems to really do some weird things from time to time and I'm not just talking about some custom made wood spoilers either! :D Great to see the gang together!

Weather was good. Cruise over to our meeting place was fun. Coffee and sandwiches were good. And great to see the gang once more.

Had a nice meet and greet today. But please note the following:

Mary; please make sure Wayne is dressed properly before leaving the house. Show him how the tag in a shirt goes to the back. We do have an image to uphold.

In the photo's please note the nice new Italian racing gloves that Tony is holding. Is there anything this man does not have?

Was great to have Terry with us once again. Nice to see that your retirement job does provide you with some time off.

always great to see jim out in that sweet black corvette that he has even if there is a small scratch on it that no one else could see

And as always, thanks to Collin for taking lots of pictures. Great to see you out again old friend.

Good evening Brian,

I just noticed that they were yellow, Italian or otherwise! I thought they'd look good on my hands too. Tony just has the accessorizing skill down pat. I've got yellow running shorts and a pair of pants now too, does that count?

Makes me think that I need to give some thought about what to do with my helmet, if anything, to colourize it possibly.

I am looking forward to hitting the local roads with me car and to see if indeed that silver C6 Z51 that I have seen twice now is indeed a local car. As Grimshaw just had an A & W that opened up it ought to lend itself to the meeting place of the Peace Region's Corvette Club, Grimshaw Chapter anyway.

Can one car form a club in the worst case??

I wonder if Colin would consider shooting our club meets??

Cheers,

Garry

Hate to burst the rumour mill BUT the gloves are not Italian or English,
even though that would go along with the fantasy life Wayne is building
around me and my GS 'vette.

Available at Marks Wear for a very few dollars.

[ used to be marks wearhouse until it joined Can Tire Corp]

Tony,
welland

Good evening Tony,

There is one of those beside the CT in Peace River! Now I have never had cause to go into that store before but I do now. Can you pass on the brand name and how do you like them for fit and feeling from the steering wheel and gear shift??

Cheers,

Garry

Thanks Colin for posting the picts. Great to be a part of the get together and enjoyed the drive down from Cambridge with you and Terry. Thanks to everyone for letting me sit in with such a great group.
Rob

Was nice to have you join us Rob. Sorry you had to leave so soon ...would have loved to hear more about Vetting on Vancouver Island ! :)

Good evening Brian,

I just noticed that they were yellow, Italian or otherwise! I thought they'd look good on my hands too. Tony just has the accessorizing skill down pat. I've got yellow running shorts and a pair of pants now too, does that count?

Makes me think that I need to give some thought about what to do with my helmet, if anything, to colourize it possibly.

I am looking forward to hitting the local roads with me car and to see if indeed that silver C6 Z51 that I have seen twice now is indeed a local car. As Grimshaw just had an A & W that opened up it ought to lend itself to the meeting place of the Peace Region's Corvette Club, Grimshaw Chapter anyway.

Can one car form a club in the worst case??

I wonder if Colin would consider shooting our club meets??

Cheers,

Garry

You know I'd love to Garry -- but I'd need some advance notice to cover travel time. :D

C.

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

So reseeding is done. I hope I found all the areas. They generally occur in patterns from one point until the plug gets fixed. So 45 acres in total, about 1/6th of the field and 1/10 of my total acres. But it is done, I;ve fixed it as best I can and now it is up to Mother Nature to give me the break of a later than normal frost in September.

I so feel the need to de-compress now that I should have been feeling a week ago. I just have to make sure I am snot so careless in the future and will start by getting a set of unltrasonic hose monitors to tell me when things get plugged!!

Maybe we need a BullRun for Corvettes only across Canada?? That way you fellows could have the chance to see my neck of the woods, SC's could be exercised and Colin could go wild with his camera!!

Heck schedule it in the fall and I'll give you guys some harvesting experiences on the farm for fun!

So most pressing duties are done, lets get me in the seat of that car pronto!

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread