This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mud street Friday Sept. 27

Guys,

you can dream ! Why should I keep providing the entertainment ! [g].

As of this moment...no car changes are envisioned, sorry.

Tony,
welland

It's a long time between now and Friday don't forget Tony.

I'll bring the C4 to take some heat off you -- just in case the new one doesn't come it on time. I've got a few small mods I'd like to share with you.

C.

Sorry folks, I"ve been AWOL for 24 hours. Thank God I came home. Man did the kids ever miss me.......

Sooooo -- the pictures from yesterday's meet at Mud street.:

Excellent turnout: Tony & Kathy from Welland, Jim (UncleJung) from Georgetown, Brian from Caledonia, Wayne from Ancaster, Steve (STPman) from Niagara region, and ummm who else? oh yeah: Terry and me.....

Cars included and beauty black 911 Porsche Carrera 4, a C4 yellow vert, a black C6 GS, a white C5 vert, a Crystal Red C6 GS, and a beauty yellow SS Camaro.

So without much more ado - and humble apologies for being a day late and a dollar short here are the pictures from a great meet, always nice to see everyone -- Hope we can get more meets in this year:

........and b4 Tony sees this and prompts that it's a Carrera 4 S :

"Cars included and beauty black 911 Porsche Carrera 4 - S" ...

Your friendly and ever accommodating humble servant,
Colin.

The cars all look great!!! Man, I love the GS's. Amazing looking cars. If I can't afford a C7 in the timeline I would like, I would be very happy to own one of those or a C6Z!

The cars all look great!!! Man, I love the GS's. Amazing looking cars. If I can't afford a C7 in the timeline I would like, I would be very happy to own one of those or a C6Z!

I want a C7 Riley. I'll let mine go for a decent price. I'll even deliver it to Saskabatoon for you.How's that for service?
That should get the rumour mill taling.

C.

Rock on! I'm just a house, student loans, and some other crap debt short on having enough money to tak you up on that right now.

No worries Riley....I was only joking.......

I'm glad you liked the pictures of the latest meet .. ..........

"Don't worry ..... be happy" -- ....... enjoy enjoy enjoy.....

Bob Marley-Don't worry be happy - YouTube

Hard to believe he's been gone now for more than 30 years. How time flies.