Guys,

you can dream ! Why should I keep providing the entertainment ! [g].

As of this moment...no car changes are envisioned, sorry.

Tony,
welland

It's a long time between now and Friday don't forget Tony.:rofl:

I'll bring the C4 to take some heat off you -- just in case the new one doesn't come it on time. I've got a few small mods I'd like to share with you.

C.

It's a little froggy here but that should burn off as soon as the sun appears, looking forward to seeing Tony's latest and greatest.

At least he's back to yellow

marcos-mantis-quad-cam-v8-spyder-c839427052013010539_2.jpg

Sorry folks, I"ve been AWOL for 24 hours. Thank God I came home. Man did the kids ever miss me.......:rofl:

Sooooo -- the pictures from yesterday's meet at Mud street.:

Excellent turnout: Tony & Kathy from Welland, Jim (UncleJung) from Georgetown, Brian from Caledonia, Wayne from Ancaster, Steve (STPman) from Niagara region, and ummm who else? oh yeah: Terry and me.....:rofl:

Cars included and beauty black 911 Porsche Carrera 4, a C4 yellow vert, a black C6 GS, a white C5 vert, a Crystal Red C6 GS, and a beauty yellow SS Camaro.

So without much more ado - and humble apologies for being a day late and a dollar short here are the pictures from a great meet, always nice to see everyone -- Hope we can get more meets in this year:

........and b4 Tony sees this and prompts that it's a Carrera 4 S :

"Cars included and beauty black 911 Porsche Carrera 4 - S" ...

Your friendly and ever accommodating humble servant,
Colin.

The cars all look great!!! Man, I love the GS's. Amazing looking cars. If I can't afford a C7 in the timeline I would like, I would be very happy to own one of those or a C6Z!

The cars all look great!!! Man, I love the GS's. Amazing looking cars. If I can't afford a C7 in the timeline I would like, I would be very happy to own one of those or a C6Z!

I want a C7 Riley. I'll let mine go for a decent price. I'll even deliver it to Saskabatoon for you.How's that for service?:)
That should get the rumour mill taling.

C.

Rock on! I'm just a house, student loans, and some other crap debt short on having enough money to tak you up on that right now. :D

No worries Riley....I was only joking.......:D

I'm glad you liked the pictures of the latest meet .. ..........

"Don't worry ..... be happy" -- ....... enjoy enjoy enjoy.....:D

Bob Marley-Don't worry be happy - YouTube

Hard to believe he's been gone now for more than 30 years. How time flies.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.