The suspension flash was completed on August 9 and once back in my garage, it sat for 20 hours before the next drive. The comparison drive is a route I take weekly from my home to Cornwall and covers a variety of road conditions including a major 4 lane highway. The car was in Tour mode the entire trip. The difference was noticeable on an 80 km/hr section full of transverse cracks and permanent cracked frost heaves; the rapid bounces were much smoother. On the highway there is a marked (meaning it is a bad one for trucks) expansion joint bump at the end of an overpass. It is always a sharp drop after the bump but when I hit it at 120 km/hr the difference was extraordinary. The bounce back effect was much smoother and made me smile thinking it felt a bit like my old Buick Enclave very smooth and controlled.

The total cost was $450 and it is well worth it. The dealer admitted they have never done one before but agreed they should have dug deeper rather than telling me it was not available for the 2017 with FE4 suspension. I gave the dealer feedback on the improvement in suspension performance.

Great to hear it went well for you. You got a good price too. The improvement was very noticeable for me as well.

Happy cruising

Reactions: LE BARON
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.