It's been too long since I moved any vehicles for me to remember who I used but in the summer of 2020 I helped a fellow member of the Forums by inspecting a used C6 for sale at an Edmonton dealership. He subsequently bought it and shipped it from Edmonton to TO and used Livingston Vehicle Transportation so you may want to check them out. I know his C6 arrived AOK. Hopefully you'll get at least one other recommendation so you can compare pricing. Good luck!

TFX is typically the go-to for moving high-end vehicles. Not cheap though. One of the big transport companies has a enclosed vehicle division as well - I believe it's Mackie. When I got my C7 shipped from Calgary to Ontario I ultimately went with TFX, but was considering Mackie - and I found them easier to deal with as well when discussing potential ship dates and prices, etc.

TFX is typically the go-to for moving high-end vehicles. Not cheap though. One of the big transport companies has a enclosed vehicle division as well - I believe it's Mackie. When I got my C7 shipped from Calgary to Ontario I ultimately went with TFX, but was considering Mackie - and I found them easier to deal with as well when discussing potential ship dates and prices, etc.
Thx appreciate the info.

I have to move a vehicle from Vancouver to Toronto. Does anyone have any experience with this and recommendations on companies that do this at a reasonable rate?
Thanks in advance.
Bill
I purchased a used corvette convertible in Langley BC from a Mercedes Benz dealer In 2021. The dealer arranged the shipping with Hansen‘s Vehicle Relocation services. The car was shipped safely by rail in a covered car carrier from Vancouver to Toronto and I was very happy with my dealings Hansen’s. Nice touch that you can track the progress of your car while it is being shipped.
DL

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I moved a car from Quesnel, BC to the GTA a few years ago.

The market rate at the time was about $3K for a good hauler. I regret trying to go for the cheapest carrier, as it resulted in longer transit time, more cross-docks, and ultimately a bad experience. Stay away from the small time brokers.

As others have mentioned, Livingston is a solid choice. Moving cars is what they do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.