C5Howie

2 You're 10
Dec 19, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5
I am up late tonight,just finished a coat of paint,I guess I will see if staying up late to finish is worth it in the later AM. Prolly will need a few more coats. Night all.

Daughters B room! 2nd time this year! 13 yrs old and ever changing taste! Oh and more coats required!

Daughters B room! 2nd time this year! 13 yrs old and ever changing taste! Oh and more coats required!

I have be , that's been there that's for sure . Our kid's are all grown up now .

Our son is 21 in July and our daughter is 22 this coming December 25th

Here is a picture of my son on his Prom night . We let him use the vette for his special night.

007_7-1.jpg

006_6-1.jpg

011_11.jpg

013_13.jpg

My daughter`s room has been painted 3 times in 3 years (plus the original removal of 3 layers of wallpaper). Now she thinks she would like to move into the guest room as the layout of windows and doors would work better for her. Guess I`ve got another paint project coming ...

Thats great Manny, I am sure he will remember that, my kid used to love the Dodge Viper, now since having the vette and doing all
the mods to the car he has change, he loves the vette now and wants to take her for a drive, that will be a while as he is just 15 this May.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.