Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Well people, tonight was awesome. There were probably 12 Vettes out...not all at the same time. At one point, there were 8 including 2 C6Z's with one being the Ron Fellows Edition. Still a gorgeous car! There were 2 '69's including Daves ride and one with a new 427 backed by a 5 speed. One guy stopped by who had a Vortec blown 2000 that he bought off the Flames Robyn Regehr. Very cool. Thanks to all who stopped by. Now only if the weather was like this every Thursday!!!!

I really should start taking a camera...

Well people, tonight was awesome. There were probably 12 Vettes out...not all at the same time. At one point, there were 8 including 2 C6Z's with one being the Ron Fellows Edition. Still a gorgeous car! There were 2 '69's including Daves ride and one with a new 427 backed by a 5 speed. One guy stopped by who had a Vortec blown 2000 that he bought off the Flames Robyn Regehr. Very cool. Thanks to all who stopped by. Now only if the weather was like this every Thursday!!!!

I really should start taking a camera...

doesnt your cell phone have one?? :rofl:

If you like crappy pixelated pictures or picture the size of a stamp, I have the camera for the job! I bought my phone to be a...phone! One of these years I'll upgrade to a do-aller.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.