Now this looks not bad with the pipes squarish like the tail lights
and painted bottom end. Hmmmmm

Current Attachments (81.1 KB)
image.jpg (81.1 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 51
Some of us don't adapt to change very well but I think we will get used to this new rear end. This rendition definitely has a mean, nasty look to it. I think the aftermarket will look after any GM oversight with new tail panels.

I think the red C7 at the show was the Z51 package that's why it was black on the bottom half of the bumper. I think we will be able to order one with a painted bottom ...Which I think looks nicer than the black.

you can put lipstick on a Pig but its still a pig lol take off the name and emblem and what is it?
image.jpg
[/IMG]

The rear end and tail lights remind me of a B horror movie... they look like the eyes of a computer generated creature ready to attack and tear you to pieces ! !

The only good thing to come out about the C7 is all the body mods work that Manny will get.(IMHumbleO)

Just a note for all you C7 up and coming buyers , we are the CND Supervettes distributor and install center so all those very nice rear clips ans other goodies will be available from Dasilva Motorsports :canada:

In Person

Unless the car looks better in person, I think your bodyshop guys will be a little busy. You really couldn't have simpler lines that on the C6. When the prices come down a little, we may just be looking for a mate to our car.

IMO, round tailights don't fit the contour of the car. Photoshopping round lights on that rear end just doesn't work either. The angles on that car need to change so that the round lights can fit.

While I'm not a fan of the square or rather hexagonal lights, they do work for that rear end.

i think for corvette fans the tail-light issue is about a corvette being unique. they don't like styling that can be associated with another car. many people feel that a corvette should be distinct, and rightly so, given the amount of money being spent. it is for that reason the 76 had a one year only steering wheel. after all you were buying a corvette, not a vega gt. nothing wrong with the wheel but it didn't belong in a corvette because it was associated with another, cheaper car.

i think for corvette fans the tail-light issue is about a corvette being unique. they don't like styling that can be associated with another car. many people feel that a corvette should be distinct, and rightly so, given the amount of money being spent. it is for that reason the 76 had a one year only steering wheel. after all you were buying a corvette, not a vega gt. nothing wrong with the wheel but it didn't belong in a corvette because it was associated with another, cheaper car.

Quite true Doug -- There's a lot of talk about how the new 'vette is this and that -- Truth is I doubt there is anyone who wouldn't want one.....tail-lights, lines, vents, steering wheel, interior and tech notwithstanding.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.