the 413 is actually part of chrysler's rb engine series [raised block]. 413/426 wedge/440. back in the 60's dad had a job that gave him a car. the cars were registered through the attorney general of ontario's office. dad used to order the cars himself and always got the police interceptor package. he had a 65 new yorker 413 and a 69 new yorker 440. the p.i. package really perked up those big cars. i learned to drive on that 65. :D

the 413 is actually part of chrysler's rb engine series [raised block]. 413/426 wedge/440. back in the 60's dad had a job that gave him a car. the cars were registered through the attorney general of ontario's office. dad used to order the cars himself and always got the police interceptor package. he had a 65 new yorker 413 and a 69 new yorker 440. the p.i. package really perked up those big cars. i learned to drive on that 65. :D

I can relate to the power of the '69 440. A friend of mine's father had a '69 300 convertible with the 440 and the 727. That car was a lot of fun for a couple of teenagers. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread