I had a fantastic day guys. Thank you all for coming out and enjoying together as a group. Great memories made once again. Glad to have finally met you Derek. I forsee many more awesome cruises in the future. Take care guys and Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I believe we all have very much to be thankful for! Cheers!

2017-10-09_14.20.42.jpg

Good news : I scored with joining in on 2 Turkey Dinners this past weekend ! :angelic:
Great News: Good Cruising Fortune was had by this group. :thumbs:
Bad news: I was not able to join in on this cruise. :Cryin:
Good news: I worked off my Turkey Dinners.:Hurray:
Bad news: ... in a "hibernating" way that has me rather bummed out today ...:(
DSC_0007a.jpg
(sorry but it's probably better that I couldn't produce this as a "Tear-Jerker" video with the door going down)

Good news: I have a couple of Stingrays that I can put on my Sierra :rolleyes:
Bad news: ... I was too cheap-a$$ed to get the 6.2l option :Banghead:

... on a Thanksgiving note:
I give thanks for new Friendships that I have gained this past Corvette Season :joyful:
and knowing that there will be many more to come

Last edited:
ok cannot sleep so

1. apologies to those who could not come, I must have dissed everybody in the corvette world

2. I even got mikey by saying when he called to see where we were at BP in rocky mtn house on Ziggys car phone

Hey GO AWAY WE ARE BUSY STAY HOME GEEEEZ
Ziggy and Paul laughed

and an hour or so later here shows up Mikey we laughed I hope he understood it was all in good fun

then we got a pic where I dissed everyone who was not or could not be there and we were having fun with it when an old man (they are all old aren't they) drove by in a pickup and we were having fun with the ipad and obviously he could not see it on the ground for a picture and must have thought we were nuts or at least impolite, and I was the only guy who waved,

so sorry Corvette Brian and all those who went to drumheller as I called you all names for not showing up

if you do not show up how can I bond when you are 1000 miles away

anyway it was certainly fun anytime we can get out and we all miss everyone else trust me on that

STIG EH

ok cannot sleep so

1. apologies to those who could not come, I must have dissed everybody in the corvette world

2. I even got mikey by saying when he called to see where we were at BP in rocky mtn house on Ziggys car phone

Hey GO AWAY WE ARE BUSY STAY HOME GEEEEZ
Ziggy and Paul laughed

and an hour or so later here shows up Mikey we laughed I hope he understood it was all in good fun

then we got a pic where I dissed everyone who was not or could not be there and we were having fun with it when an old man (they are all old aren't they) drove by in a pickup and we were having fun with the ipad and obviously he could not see it on the ground for a picture and must have thought we were nuts or at least impolite, and I was the only guy who waved,

so sorry Corvette Brian and all those who went to drumheller as I called you all names for not showing up

if you do not show up how can I bond when you are 1000 miles away

anyway it was certainly fun anytime we can get out and we all miss everyone else trust me on that

STIG EH

Jeff, it was a good time indeed. We don't have the mountains, roads or quite the scenery of BC, but it is still nice to get away for a nice drive with our good CCF friends. It is always great to get away from the big city and enjoy our Vettes for a day. We always seem to have a wonderful time, no matter how straight the roads happen to be, and many great memories are always made. Thanks to all that made it out!

Reactions: ddgermann
Jeff, it was a good time indeed. We don't have the mountains, roads or quite the scenery of BC, but it is still nice to get away for a nice drive with our good CCF friends. It is always great to get away from the big city and enjoy our Vettes for a day. We always seem to have a wonderful time, no matter how straight the roads happen to be, and many great memories are always made. Thanks to all that made it out!

I know I had a great time. As much fun as windy mountain roads are....there is something to be said for empty long straight roads too... :thumbs: The timing on the pic with the old guy driving by when the guys were lined up saluting was epic. The look on that poor old guys face.... Impossible to plan something like that. Seems the whole town drove through our little side road parking lot in that hour. Loved the old fella trying to sell us the T-Bird.
Mostly I enjoyed meeting, driving with and having laughs with you guys.... and of course Jeffy's driving lesson was an unforgettable highlight too.

D

talking about me behind my back eh........ haha that's ok.

I wish I had everything in my life caught up and had as much free time as you guys... but I don't.... :p

I have some wheres between 50-150 little projects to do around home and my shop... free time is limited.

Gonna try get many done this winter... see how next year is.

Brian

Last edited:
Reflection of the day you had was definitely envied :thumbs:.
I was very sad :Sorry: throughout the day - with domestic chores - on a ladder washing 25 windows :Wtf:.
Was a truant observant of your day with the updates, it was near "real-time" virtual enjoyment
other than for one video ":finger:" with my name o_O which instantly took my ...
yyssw1.jpg of the Day Award ...
Happy your day had such spirited :Nono1: fun !

Last edited:
Reflection of the day you had was definitely envied :thumbs:.
I was very sad :Sorry: throughout the day - with domestic chores - on a ladder washing 25 windows :Wtf:.
Was a truant observant of your day with the updates, it was near "real-time" virtual enjoyment
other than for one video ":finger:" with my name o_O which instantly took my ...
View attachment 12327 of the Day Award ...
Happy your day had such spirited :Nono1: fun !
What Spence? You do windows? :)

What Spence? You do windows? :)
I do! But maybe not for a reason that you would know.
I was "threatened" by my better-half to hire a company named Men-In-Kilts to do our windows as they dropped a leaflet on my front step.
No way in hell will I have so-called Beefy Scottish Dudes in Kilts on a ladder for my Wife to enjoy ... so Washing Windows I Do ...
I am also pretty cheap-a$$ with paying for stuff like window cleaning ... and its good exercise ;)
images.jpg
I can do it along with my other super-hero duties​

Last edited:
talking about me behind my back eh........ haha that's ok.

I wish I had everything in my life caught up and had as much free time as you guys... but I don't.... :p

I have some wheres between 50-150 little projects to do around home and my shop... free time is limited.

Gonna try get many done this winter... see how next year is.

Brian

I can relate only too well Brian. I more or less retired at the end of April and have whittled my little projects around the farm down to about the 130 mark...lol.....

I can relate only too well Brian. I more or less retired at the end of April and have whittled my little projects around the farm down to about the 130 mark...lol.....

Good to see someone else kinda in the same boat.

I am bad for getting into too many things that overload my life..... today took 2 hours doing some lottery group play stuff I am in charge of.

Some people have a simple life that they are free every day and no commitments. Some days I think that would be nice... but not me.

I have sheets written out with stuff to do in condo ( have toilet guts to swap and more ) , around condo, in garage, to cars, to drones, to camera stuff... and so on.

I have car stuff on VHS tapes I want to transfer to digital so I can toss the tapes ( did a friends wedding recently that I was the videographer ) , pictures from 70's-90's to scan and so on....... so much... 3-6 months off would probably not be enough.

i won't bore anyone anymore... haha

B

Good to see someone else kinda in the same boat.

I am bad for getting into too many things that overload my life..... today took 2 hours doing some lottery group play stuff I am in charge of.

Some people have a simple life that they are free every day and no commitments. Some days I think that would be nice... but not me.

I have sheets written out with stuff to do in condo ( have toilet guts to swap and more ) , around condo, in garage, to cars, to drones, to camera stuff... and so on.

I have car stuff on VHS tapes I want to transfer to digital so I can toss the tapes, pictures from 70's-90's to scan and so on....... so much... 3-6 months off would probably not be enough.

i won't bore anyone anymore... haha

B

You coulda saved a whole lotta typing if you just have a kid ... B ... :angelic:

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread