This is now implemented. Hurray!
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes Please ... I struggle to find a log-out button

I have adapted to struggle thru the App
and the ability to log-out is a continuing one.

Yes Please ... I struggle to find a log-out button

I have adapted to struggle thru the App
and the ability to log-out is a continuing one.

It has a logout?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-101315_Corvette Forums (CCF).jpg
    Screenshot_20210110-101315_Corvette Forums (CCF).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 16
It has a logout?
oops ... I forgot that I jumped off the "App ship"
It's logging out of the website when accessing by iPhone web browser ... apologies

Forgot reasons why but ...
... loading the App up again to use ...

Last edited:
Ok ... didn’t take long now App is loaded ....

The App method has me feeling lost when I go between my desktop and the App. This is why I went to using the web browser on my phone as it always seems to take me a while to rediscover the App ways and means.

I know the aspect that I am old doesn’t help me and that part can’t be upgraded.

We are planning on slowly rolling out a better CCF mobile app experience starting shortly. More news to come soon. Ultimately the plan will be to migrate you all to it. The steps will be outlined but the plan will be to remove the old app, install new app, login and bob's your uncle. No further changes will be required.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
New Mobile App should be ready for some testing as early as today but likely tomorrow. We will initially roll it out on Android with iOS to follow shortly. You should get an auto upgrade message via the Google Play Store when it's ready.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I hope you will be able to attach pictures with the new Android app. Very limited on what can be done using the app on an S8.