This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

mj show and shine

Shayne

Regular
You're a Regular 2 You're 10 Completionist Award
Dec 1, 2010
VetteCoins
show and shine in happy valley in Moose Jaw on sat. july 21. $10 can't remember the charity, also a portable dyno for the hard core gearheads,($100) and a burnout competition. there is a website if u google it. i'm not an organizer just going to show up with a few friends.

guess what? i didn't make it. my sons bought tickets to the UFC 149 in Calgary for my birthday so thats where i ended up

No Problem. There will be opportunity for more pictures. Are you guys going to come up for Cruise Weekend at the end of August?

Do you have any pictures of the fights?

what were the dates again? i'd like to go, but cp rail are being dicks about anyone taking a day off. hunter harrison is running the show and all our managers are trying to show how tuff they are to the staff. good thing i may only have 5 yrs left, i'm losing respect for these people.

Hi everyone,

Just a notice to be careful when parking your vehicle in MJ.

I was in MJ on Friday (2 days ago) and when I returned to my car I found a cigarette burning on the targa moon roof of my C4. Does anyone know where I can get a new moon roof?

That's too bad to hear, but I imagine stuff like that can happen anywhere.

Best place to find a new targa roof would be kijiji/ebay or give Manny a call.

nice car. would have liked to see it in person.

Users who are viewing this thread