Hi everyone.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this issue or has something I should try.

I noticed my 2024 Stingray is missing a screw/washer in the rear wheel well on the passenger side (picture attached - camera is looking towards the front of the car). I went to a dealership to buy the part, and the person at the parts department was very helpful, they tried to install it for me. But it wasn’t screwing in. It would turn, but then not stay in. I don’t know if there’s a part missing behind the wheel liner or what it could be. I have the OEM splash guards, but they are on the other side of the wheel well.

They suggested I mention it when getting an oil change, so it can be fixed then, but I only have 400km on it, so that could be quite a while.

Does it seem ok to leave it for a long time?
Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Might be worth a try.

Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately it seems more complex than I anticipated, thanks for the ideas, but before I try any solutions myself I guess I should see if the dealership can fix it. I have a headlight recall pending, I guess I could bring it in for both of those items at the same time.

Although this doesn’t seem terribly urgent to me - especially with so many other screws/pins holding the fender liner on (thanks Dave). I’m probably going to leave it for a few months. But does anyone think it needs to fixed asap?

Thanks.
Hey ... Being a '24 ... like I said before .... Warranty warranty warranty .... if your close to a dealer ... I'd bring it in sooner than later ;)

Reactions: nosubs