This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Minor LT2 engine vibrations

Apr 2, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Z51
Province
ON
Hi folks. I took delivery of my Z51 yesterday and loving it so far. Patiently waiting for 1.5 years paid off.

Question for owners: is it normal for LT2 engine to have this slight vibrations, like minor misfiring once in a while, that you can feel in the cabin? It is not a big deal, but I am still a bit surprised to see this in a brand new car. All of my other cars in the last decade ran much smoother, so I wonder if this is normal or I should have it checked out.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Forgot to mention, this is only when idling. When driving, the engine is great (obviously I don't push hard since I am still in break-in period). Revving in neutral is also fine. It is only idling that is rough.

I have driven 3 C8s and they all have slight vibrations from the engine. I was a bit surprised until I experienced others. All my other cars have been vibrationless, although I also drove a Ferrari that would shake your teeth.

Last edited: