It’s because the car is blue I wanted to change it up a bit 😉. I actually wish they made a green one to match the Go Pro thumbscrews I have. But knowing me,I’ll bend to peer pressure and get the blue one more than likely. It’ll be between that and red.

All 4 sticks are nice with either ball though. Decisions decisions.

Here's mine. opted for the race style shift knob. looks good and shifts great. takes abit of time to get used to the precise shifting from 2nd to 3rd. but after abit it's not a problem. Definitely. recommend! moving slowly it took my a couple hours to install. View attachment 23259
I can’t wait to get one for my c7 I had a guest in my supercharged stang and I personally love the notchy feel

I have it for 2 years now and love it, no regrets at all, no complain from my wife. It is a little stiffer but not unpleasant, 2 to 3 is better. If you find it to hard, there is a small mod to fix this, a 20mm cup washer can be install on the right side of the tranny on a spring loaded ball bearing. About 5$ and 5 minutes to install. If I was home I could give the part #, I bought it but never install.
i would like to know the part number please.. thx andy

Icould nt find my washer to give you the part #. Check this link, this is exactly what I was going to do but never did it as I like it the way it is whit the MGW second generation shifter.

Fallow this link and check image #3

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.