Corvette Central

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 25, 2010
Sawyer, MI USA
VetteCoins
Car
To Our Valued Canadian Customers:

Corvette Central is pleased to offer a unique program designed to make your shopping experience with us convenient and hassle-free!

We have an arrangement with UPS to act as a non-resident importer which allows us to collect all duties and taxes when your order is processed as required by Canadian federal and provincial governments. We then remit all collected duties and taxes to the appropriate government entities.
What does this mean for you?

This means there are no extra or hidden fees charged to you when your order is delivered. When you place your order with us, we will let you know the total price for the order to be delivered to your door; including shipping charges, duties and taxes. Since we coordinate the brokerage, there are no brokerage fees charged to you! Orders are shipped via UPS Canada Standard.
The exception to this program is the province of Prince Edward Island. Orders shipping to this province will be processed through a Canadian brokerage house as in the past.

Corvette Central has been America’s Leader in Corvette Parts for over 30 years.

Now we are Canada’s Leader in Corvette Parts also!

www.corvettecentral.com
269-426-8833

Last edited:
Hi Corvette Central!

That looks absolutely great that there are no surprise charges when parts arrive.

We would love to have you on here as a supporting vendor! I'll PM you with the details!

Riley P

To Our Valued Canadian Customers:

Corvette Central is pleased to offer a unique program designed to make your shopping experience with us convenient and hassle-free!

We have an arrangement with UPS to act as a non-resident importer which allows us to collect all duties and taxes when your order is processed as required by Canadian federal and provincial governments. We then remit all collected duties and taxes to the appropriate government entities.
What does this mean for you?

This means there are no extra or hidden fees charged to you when your order is delivered. When you place your order with us, we will let you know the total price for the order to be delivered to your door; including shipping charges, duties and taxes. Since we coordinate the brokerage, there are no brokerage fees charged to you! Orders are shipped via UPS Canada Standard.
The exception to this program is the province of Prince Edward Island. Orders shipping to this province will be processed through a Canadian brokerage house as in the past.

Corvette Central has been America’s Leader in Corvette Parts for over 30 years.

Now we are Canada’s Leader in Corvette Parts also!

Corvette Central - Corvette Parts and Accessories including Exhaust and Performance.
269-426-8833
just received another order from CC, as usual no complications, they even extended the deadline a day for free delivery for me...thanks CC!

That's awesome news :canada: I tend to not do any business with US companies that use UPS and wouldn't send USPS. Those UPS invoices about 2months after you have your parts on, are always a shocker :eek:
I ordered from Corvette Central not that long ago, and was unaware of this news, so I got my purchases sent to my US mailing address. Does Corvette Central website state this new rule??? I'll have to check on that.

thanks Corvette Central :D

That's awesome news :canada: I tend to not do any business with US companies that use UPS and wouldn't send USPS. Those UPS invoices about 2months after you have your parts on, are always a shocker :eek:
I ordered from Corvette Central not that long ago, and was unaware of this news, so I got my purchases sent to my US mailing address. Does Corvette Central website state this new rule??? I'll have to check on that.

thanks Corvette Central :D
yes it is explained on the web site and in their catalogue

Thanks for the positive comments, everybody! We look forward to participating on your forum.

Matt @ CC
Hey Matt,
I was just about to complete an order for some sill protectors for my C6. The shipping detail is blank and I was wondering if you could offer up a suggestion on how much to ship to Toronto?

To be honest, I also looked around on eBay, WWC and other sites and it dawned on me that I should support our vendors :). I will of course! Thanks for being on our forum. Btw, you should add us to your list of choices of where we found you. I saw a bunch of other reputable forums on that list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.