Featured Thread
2020 The Ugly Year. With luck you can celebrate the spirit of Christmas safely. Yes it will be different but sit back relax and enjoy.

Thoughts with you all.

197587.jpg

To one and all and your families. Have a joyful Christmas and a very happy New Years. Please keep in your thoughts those who have to work through the holidays keeping us safe; those looking after the poor souls in hospital; and of course those who may not have much this Christmas. It is suppose to be the season to enjoy friends and family but it looks like it may be a zoomy type of Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas everyone. Christmas day was quiet this year... wonder why... Brenda and I exchanged gifts. I got some tools for my shop and things. About 10 am my farm neighbour and good friend drives into the yard and motions me to come out. I did and in his truck was a gift he built for me out of horse hames, horseshoes and an old vintage plow seat. I was surprised and ecstatic to say the least... I supplied him the horse hames a few months ago but had no idea they would be returned to me. This was my gift and will have a place of honour in my shop.

PXL_20201225_170939058.jpg
PXL_20201225_170948659.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.