Dear members,

A new Media Of The Month 12/2017 contest just kicked off, you can start voting for the media you like the most in our media gallery.

The media gallery can be accessed via the Navigation Bar (Media) or directly by following this link: CCF MEDIA

You are allowed to vote up to 1 time(s).

Good luck to everyone !
CCF Staff

Dear members,

This month, thanks to your votes, turbozig media has been awarded Media Of The Month 01/2018.

full

View the media page.

Thank you to all of the participants and come back next month for our new Media Of The Month award!!!

The CCF Staff

Wowsers....Five media of the month pictures chosen by the members. That's a new record I believe. We need a larger banner Nik so everyone gets a big chunk of it...lol..... Congrats to all the MOTM winning entries and thanks to everyone who posted and voted. :thumbs:

I have no idea why this confuses me so much. I need to pay attention I guess.

Great composition with that picture Eric. The man cave, the beast and guitars. Very well done.:Cheers2: Was there some thought that went into the picture or were you still just looking for that missing six pack???:Biggrin:

Baby Ray's pic was great as well. Screwed up again.:banghead:

lol.... I was cleaning and had it all opened up Murray. Walked around the back and thought "that would be a kewl picture".... It appealed to me anyway... and obviously to one other person....:Cheers2:

It's too bad with a membership of thousands that we can't get more than five people who vote for a favorite picture though.... weird actually as there are always some great pictures uploaded by members.... :banghead: