Dear members,

A new Media Of The Month 07/2016 contest just started, you can submit your media entries on the dedicated album page.

You have 10 days to submit your medias, up to 3 media(s) per user are authorized.
Once the submission phase end, members will have 10 days to vote for the media they like the most.

Good luck to everyone !
CCF Staff

tried my MOTM best Nik. Have new wheels that are to die for but it won't let me upload the pic. Tells me I'm at 19.7 mb already and 460 kb puts me over the limit..... guess I'll just watch for another month.... :(

I heard Somebody pawned the winners banner at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop. Rick had his banner expert in and confirmed it was real,rare and quite valuable. May be trouble brewing for this month:Banghead:.

Where have you been Nik? We have been have fun at your expense.:Biggrin::thumbs:

Darn Murray.... you ruined it.... I heard the same thing and took a quick flip down to Vegas and bought the Banner...... Now Nik will take it back for sure....:Banghead:

Nik.... And here I thought you bought a Hyundai and left us for another forum.... welcome back.... :)

Thanks Eric. Been a busy month but I'm always working behind the scenes to test your resolve when uploading pics. :) My foray into canadianricecookingforums.com was not all too successful.

tried my MOTM best Nik. Have new wheels that are to die for but it won't let me upload the pic. Tells me I'm at 19.7 mb already and 460 kb puts me over the limit..... guess I'll just watch for another month.... :(

I've upped your quota so you should be able to upload pics into MOTM now. Try again and make sure they're the best we've seen to date. No pressure.

I heard Somebody pawned the winners banner at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop. Rick had his banner expert in and confirmed it was real,rare and quite valuable. May be trouble brewing for this month:Banghead:.

Where have you been Nik? We have been have fun at your expense.:Biggrin::thumbs:

Lol, those banners have led a better life than I this month. I'm bringing in some funkier icons and awards this month so they should net someone a few extra quid at the Pipe & Gravitas Pawn Shop.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
sheesh Nik........now I feel guilty...I sold the banner to the albertagraingrowersforum.ca ... got a healthy 3 bucks and a loaf of whole wheat bread for it... they been using it for a month now and think it's great...All kidding aside... good to have you back... you know what they say about all work and no play.....

MOTM.JPG

This MOTM contest is a unique one, we could indeed have a tie, maybe even a three way tie. One winner however, All Flash has all three photos and will be a deserving winner.:thumbs:

So what I wonder of the three pictures what do you like in each one and why? I put a comment on the photo I voted for but really interested in your thoughts. So have a look, vote and comment.

I was really hoping to see other entries as I LOVE seeing Vette photo's. Some am,azing car piks posted this month including Brian's ZR. I posted as I enjoy taking piks and sharing...simple as that. Another new fav I took after I brought a friends '63 GS for a photo shoot with Autostrada Forum mag. I love this angle!

IMG_5609.jpg

As nice as the present way of running MOTM is, I might suggest simply voting for and having MOTM chosen through Media posts for the month with respect to who received the most likes that month.... or a vote with the top five rated pictures of that month...

Who know's...maybe I will just start a thread entitled 'Les' Random Vette Shots' eheheh

Im not voting...

Lol, on paper you shouldn't be able to upvote your own, let me know if it gives you the option.

Starting Aug 1st the whole contest is going to be structured a little differently and should make entries a little easier for all.

I'll make the announcement next week once I have it running.

Also world famous MOTM banner to be replaced by a priceless cup of sorts.