Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
A couple of months ago I ordered a Master Blaster from the US Amazon site (shipped free directly from Amazon) for $288.00 US. They sent it to my buddy in Michigan and I picked it up there.

I have bought some interesting and sometimes useless tools (must be a joke there somewhere) but this one is just incredible. It heats the air and puts out a tremendous amount of air volume. I dried the car in maybe 15 minutes, wheels and all, without ever putting a cloth to the finish. The flexible hose is easy to work with and it comes with a number of attachments to work in tight areas. Some things just work well, this I think is one of them.

Gets a big thumbs up from me.

I also had to go the low buck route and went for a Chemical Guys Jet Blower VX6. Works great especially getting the water out from the mirrors and taillight area. Bought locally in Port Colborne for $73.60.

I also have blaster envy :)

I must have got a reject, should have known since it was on sale. Tried all day to blow the car into the water, nothing, it just sat there. :rofl: Funny video, I don't think I would have wanted to be in that car.

Anyone ever seen those videos from the Caribbean Island where the people all stand at the fence when the airliners come in then get blown across the beach? Must be about the same feeling.

I must have got a reject, should have known since it was on sale. Tried all day to blow the car into the water, nothing, it just sat there. :rofl: Funny video, I don't think I would have wanted to be in that car.

Anyone ever seen those videos from the Caribbean Island where the people all stand at the fence when the airliners come in then get blown across the beach? Must be about the same feeling.

St Martins Island. My friend was there last winter and they had to evacuate to fix the fence that was starting to get riped off. This must be a great sandblast to:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread