Sep 12, 2011
Somerset, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Coupe
The Nova Scotia Corvette Club hosted the Maritime Corvette Meet during Yarmouth's Seafest this weekend. On Friday night there was an evening cruise through Yarmouth and this is Part 2 which includes the Corvettes that participated. The Vette's start at the 10 minute mark and our black '04 coupe drives by at the 13 minute mark. Enjoy!

The Nova Scotia Corvette Club hosted the Maritime Corvette Meet during Yarmouth's Seafest this weekend. On Friday night there was an evening cruise through Yarmouth and this is Part 2 which includes the Corvettes that participated. The Vette's start at the 10 minute mark and our black '04 coupe drives by at the 13 minute mark. Enjoy!

Great vid VV. Excellent camera work. Even got a Ford custom 500 at 14:40. That's the car I got my learners permit in !! Lol. What a collection of Corvettes. Love that 64 (my birth year) as well as the C3 with the "Corvette Summer" headlight treatment and the..... etc etc !!

I was there at the show as well. It was excellent.

Reactions: Valley Vette
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread