Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
several weeks ago by the canal in buckhorn i struck up a conversation with a fellow from lindsay. roger and his wife are very nice folks with a beautiful 03 anniversary nearly identical to tqrcr dan. i had told roger about dasilva motorsports as he was interested in doing some mods. yesterday, by the canal, we met up again. roger told me he met up with manny at wasaga a couple of weeks ago as he remembered what i had told him. he had a great conversation with manny and has mods similar to colin planned. roger and his wife said one of the things that really impressed them about manny was his great attitude, none of this snooty , nose in the air, condescending stuff. just a great , easy to talk to guy with a wealth of knowledge and skill and a genuine interest in customer satisfaction. good on you manny. :D

doug.

When in Lindsay, I'll have to keep an eye out for Roger. We are to be at Manny's shop tomorrow morning before touring the Elmira area. The guy is definitely as described. We stopped in last year. Not even knowing us, he still gave us the grand tour of the shop and a nice one it is. He's helpful on this site too and that is definitely a bonus to have.

several weeks ago by the canal in buckhorn i struck up a conversation with a fellow from lindsay. roger and his wife are very nice folks with a beautiful 03 anniversary nearly identical to tqrcr dan. i had told roger about dasilva motorsports as he was interested in doing some mods. yesterday, by the canal, we met up again. roger told me he met up with manny at wasaga a couple of weeks ago as he remembered what i had told him. he had a great conversation with manny and has mods similar to colin planned. roger and his wife said one of the things that really impressed them about manny was his great attitude, none of this snooty , nose in the air, condescending stuff. just a great , easy to talk to guy with a wealth of knowledge and skill and a genuine interest in customer satisfaction. good on you manny. :D

doug.

He's alright, I guess.:D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.