Good morning Riley,

Maybe we should invite Isaac Upshaw and Manny could give him the Jimmy Hoffa special?

But yes, I'm sure that we should start thinking about committing to this or passing it by for 2013.

I'm still waffling though. I'd love it to be Manny's A&A guinea pig but can't see taking on shipping costs to Ontario. 7K for the install etc. I can handle but another 1 to 1.5 K each way just drives it out of my range. Transport to and from Ontario woul dbe same as some LG's for example. Gotta think strategic about this sort of thing!

And I'm sure we'd have to ante up a deposit to make Manny comfortable...........

Cheers,

Garry

Hahahaha, good one Garry -- If that SOB is still breathing in the spring, a Jimmy Hoffa special would look real nice on him.\

Hope to see you and your ride in the next while. That would be one awesome meet next spring.

Actually when you come for your car in the spring, bring that scumbag with you and dump him out over a lake someplace. Moby Dick the pr*ck. :D

C.

Good evening gentlemen,

Yes, there is no doubt if I had to choose the next step of this journey then that would be a wonderful way to do it. I've talked with some of the people in the province that do this work and they are lacking, maybe some of the enthuisasm that Manny conveys so well. I mean I'm sure that these guys are good at what they do and all but maybe, if I was to put this so boldly, Manny is to Corvettes as I like to think I was to soil conservation in my part of the province. I would like to think that I was as passionate about my work as Manny is about his.

What makes me feel so good about him is the lengths that he is willing to go through to help others with their Corvette experience. That can only come from being an owner himself.

Again as it was with me. I was not simply some government flunky going around telling farmers that they were wrecking the environment (which they were actually doing) and they needed to learn some new management techniques but I also adopted the practices on my own farm that I was recommending they adopt as well. You need to lead by example.

So, it would appear that my car may not be spending the winter in Alberta but instead may be on its way to Ontario for some forced induction.

There is no doubt that it would be a wonderful experience to go there to get it, to meet Manny and toute la gang from that neck of the woods. As Pierre said, to have a real "vettecation".

Cheers,

Garry

I would suspect Manny isn't going to make it in the spring of 2013. Manny--you should let us know if there's a seasonalitly to your shop. Maybe things would change over the course of the winter.....
[mob][/mob]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread