This is now implemented. Hurray!
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know a few who are akin to a Commodore 64. Man I’m old….
Commodore isn't that old. You should drop by and tour the CCF system sometime. :Biggrin:

ENIAC-1.gif

This is now sort of implemented.

It is only open in the Off Topic forum, General Vehicle forum, Corvette Tech Questions and DIY, and Test forums at the moment.

You must be a member of the Beta group to invoke the AI Bot. If you wish to be added ping me.

You can only invoke him by creating a new thread, selecting allow AI responses below the main body OR replying directly (or quoting) the Vettebot in an existing AI enabled thread.

He is untrained, he will take stock of your property and belongings and likely plan your ultimate demise. :)

Eventually may open up more interactions.

This is now sort of implemented.

It is only open in the Off Topic forum, General Vehicle forum, Corvette Tech Questions and DIY, and Test forums at the moment.

You must be a member of the Beta group to invoke the AI Bot. If you wish to be added ping me.

You can only invoke him by creating a new thread, selecting allow AI responses below the main body OR replying directly (or quoting) the Vettebot in an existing AI enabled thread.

He is untrained, he will take stock of your property and belongings and likely plan your ultimate demise. :)

Eventually may open up more interactions.
what if is really a dumb blond in disguise Nik?
We'll be dead meat then!

Users who are viewing this thread