Feb 11, 2019
VetteCoins
Anyone out there on the east coast know of anyone that can repair the magnesium rims? Mine have a bit of road rash.
Or...maybe someone has a set collecting dust in the back of the garage...and I hope they have gone down in price since 2001.

Anyone out there on the east coast know of anyone that can repair the magnesium rims? Mine have a bit of road rash.
Or...maybe someone has a set collecting dust in the back of the garage...and I hope they have gone down in price since 2001.

Try Rim Pros in Sydney Yeller. Had a bent rim on a rental a few years back they fixed for me. Seemed like good guys and I noticedthey refinish rims as well. Gonna be a ferry ride for ya though....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Those magnesium rims were expeeeeeeeensive on the C5! I think they have gone down in price since 2001 and they pop up from time to time. I’ve seen a set for a $1000 for all for, not each, like it used to be. Let us know how the repairs go!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
OK Ruuff thanks, good to know there is a back-up. I wouldn't mind the trip but a bit closer would be better. If you get the info 12 cents, let me know. We can let everyone know how it goes.

I use Wheel Works in Edmonton. Great guys with fantastic workmanship. Had them refinish my 70 Rally rims. Came back looking true and better than they did new. They can repair bent and gouged wheels, paint or powder coat. Quite impressive work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.