This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

lunch time ?

Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
whaddaya think boys, time to resume the old winter get togethers ? del clark dropped in and we thought let's get somethin' goin'. murray, we'll watch the forecast for blizzards.........wouldn't wanna mess up yer record buddy

Doug, Wednesdays still work best for me. We should definitely try to get a lunch in before Christmas.

Lets wait for a forecast of freezing rain mixed with say 10 or 12 inches of heavy snow and just go for it!! Maybe a compete travel ban thrown in as well.

whaddaya think boys, time to resume the old winter get togethers ? del clark dropped in and we thought let's get somethin' goin'. murray, we'll watch the forecast for blizzards.........wouldn't wanna mess up yer record buddy

:agree: Lets get together any time is fine what ever works,it will be good to see every one again.

Kent :seeya:

Doug, the date works for me but I don't think I can meet at the airport. I have to be back for 3:15 to pickup my Grand Daughter. I don't think I can make it back in time from there unless I just make a u turn in the parking lot.

anybody interested in having a lunch next wed, dec 10 at the chinese buffet ? good food and a good deal. sort of a pre christmas/end of the year get together. lansdowne and goodfellow, south side, say around 11:45 ? so far del, craig and i'm in.

anybody interested in having a lunch next wed, dec 10 at the chinese buffet ? good food and a good deal. sort of a pre christmas/end of the year get together. lansdowne and goodfellow, south side, say around 11:45 ? so far del, craig and i'm in.

When you get a date to do this i have 4 to add to the list.

Kent Paul Robert Bob Put us down to go thank you.:seeya:

Kent