Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Short notice but the temps may be 20c this Wednesday so Tony and I are meeting at Bobbies in Mount Hope for lunch at 11:30. Hope a few others can join us.

If you can't make it our next "regular" lunch will be once again on the 22nd. of the month.

Not many good days left, enjoy them while you can.
Cheers
Wayne

Every time I get a chance to go to one of these events it just makes me want to move back home. Don't get me wrong, living on the Island is great but so is getting together with the people that make Bobbies such a great event!!!
And Murray, thanks again for driving all that way for such a short visit!!
Cheers Rob

I just noticed there is a 70% chance of rain on the 22nd. Any thoughts on moving it to Friday the 23rd?

Then again if rain is going to prevent you from driving the 'vette you can always show up in any old car. Tony's been doing that for the last year or so. :)

Roarry it would be great if you could manage to join us.

I just noticed there is a 70% chance of rain on the 22nd. Any thoughts on moving it to Friday the 23rd?

Then again if rain is going to prevent you from driving the 'vette you can always show up in any old car. Tony's been doing that for the last year or so. :)

Roarry it would be great if you could manage to join us.
Friday would work for me, no problem. Of course, a nice day would be sweet so I could drive the '73.
Just post if you move lunch to the 23rd:) Would like to see your 'vettes!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.