Nov 22, 2013
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
C6 LS2
Hard to find a LS forum for Canada (Actually is L76 in a pontiac G8)so I post it here...

Is that possible to swap a LSX Block without mod with L92 head? Bore is 4.065 and deck height 9.240. Originally is L76 Block...

Any comments will be appreciated thx

Hey Zeran! Moved your thread to General LSX discussions.

I have no idea about your question, however, you may wish to send a PM to Manny (Nasty98) as he would be one person on here that would probably know.

What are you looking to do with swapping the block? Is this for a project or did the block fail on the G8 or are you looking to boost the living tar out of it and want an iron block?

Hey Zeran! Moved your thread to General LSX discussions.

I have no idea about your question, however, you may wish to send a PM to Manny (Nasty98) as he would be one person on here that would probably know.

What are you looking to do with swapping the block? Is this for a project or did the block fail on the G8 or are you looking to boost the living tar out of it and want an iron block?

Originally I was want to have a stroker kit on my engine but after I did some research on the doc of GM performance I changed the idea. There's so many block I can use from LS3 up to LSX but let's say why I don't swap the block that have maximum potential? Now I just wanna know will LSX block fit the L92 head (directly replacement):D

Originally I was want to have a stroker kit on my engine but after I did some research on the doc of GM performance I changed the idea. There's so many block I can use from LS3 up to LSX but let's say why I don't swap the block that have maximum potential? Now I just wanna know will LSX block fit the L92 head (directly replacement):D

Yes , the L92 ( LS3 Heads ) will fit on the LSX block