Yes that is exactly what I am saying. When you install the kit for the front it lowers it aprox 1 inch however when you lower it in the rear via the adjustable struts set at the lowest point it lowers it probably 1 1/4 inches to 1 3/8 inches which for me is too low when entering and exiting some parking lots as I raise the front lift causing the back to be at a greater angle resulting in the rubbing issue no matter how slow I am going on certain grades.
Where did you get that license plate frame...I really like it
Yes that is exactly what I am saying. When you install the kit for the front it lowers it aprox 1 inch however when you lower it in the rear via the adjustable struts set at the lowest point it lowers it probably 1 1/4 inches to 1 3/8 inches which for me is too low when entering and exiting some parking lots as I raise the front lift causing the back to be at a greater angle resulting in the rubbing issue no matter how slow I am going on certain grades.
Where did you get the license plate frame?

Got my car back today. It's not as low as I'd like. Better than before, hopefully it settles a bit more over some time. My tires also make a difference cause my side walls up front are 30 (stock 35) and rear is 25 (stock).

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-14 at 4.19.34 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-14 at 4.19.35 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-14 at 4.19.35 PM.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.