I hit the Whitby store and they still had a few on display. A one day sale and they ran out? It's not like it's the fall or winter when there might be a bigger demand. Sounds more like something to get you into the store rather than a sale. I've heard of other stores doing that. There is a local auto parts franchise store that seems to do that. Twice in and out of stock both times. Never went back. More people should do this. :swear:

Probably just about break even on that deal. They won't stock too many that cheap. Looks good on their flyer tho -- what they're not saying is that they have on a few for sale...

When I see some for sale like that I pick up a couple so that when member need one and didn't get in on a sale then I have one or 2 to sell to these members in need at a good price.
Just a little something I do for the gang --

I do hope our friend Duffy in Trenton finally got one at a good price. I did email him last time it was on sale but I didn't hear back. Probably too busy with SAR.

Duffy!!! you out there brother???

C.

Sold out at the Kitchener store.. :confused:

C.

I was at the Kitchener store when it opened and they had a skid of about a dozen of them. I bought one and a lady behind me bought two. I bet they all went pretty quick. Kicking myself now, I should have bought two myself. Next time they go on sale I will buy another.......Too cheap to pay full price!!

I was at the Kitchener store when it opened and they had a skid of about a dozen of them. I bought one and a lady behind me bought two. I bet they all went pretty quick. Kicking myself now, I should have bought two myself. Next time they go on sale I will buy another.......Too cheap to pay full price!!

As they've proved Anthony, full price is too much these days. Sale price should be the everyday price.

I won't miss next time for sure and pick up a couple extras. It's amazing how many don't have one want one. They really are a smart charger -- an excellent addition to any garage. I have 3 that I use regularly and one ready and waiting for the C4 next month.:D

Cheers

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread