Yes I do have the jacks. And they are also recommended to be put on the vette and then you lift the baco quickjack with the lower rubber blocks that lift the pucks and raise the car just over 21 inches., Have a low profile jack that I used to use with the hockey style pucks etc. etc. I made my original jacks out of eyelet screws and hockey pucks.

Reactions: nascar03
View attachment 5707

I stopped by Princess Auto yesterday and came across a floor jack that goes down to 2 3/4"...!! 4K lbs
It fits great under my jacking pucks that I use on the C5. It should work well under the C3 crossmember as well. I wanted a long reach jack but this will be fine.
Priced at $159 and I had a $15 discount coupon from the mail... $144 + tax out the door.
It works great, and I already had a section of pool noodle to put over the handle.

Graham

I got the same jack 2 Years ago from Princess Auto when it was 50% off for $80, was a sweet deal.

Reactions: nascar03
hmmmmm..... did i really miss that Graham or did you just edit that in there to mess with my head....lol....I know...I know..... sheesh.... I'll blame it on a hectic work day.... and I did read that when I was still at my desk...... :p

Oh Eric, Randy is not going to let you live that one down when he reads this, hehehe :ROFL:

james. The low profile jack being discussed here is a garage floor jack...
Not intended to be carried in the back of the Vette.

Try this discussion for a portable Jack for your storage area.

graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.