Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I stopped by Princess Auto yesterday and came across a floor jack that goes down to 2 3/4"...!! 4K lbs
It fits great under my jacking pucks that I use on the C5. It should work well under the C3 crossmember as well. I wanted a long reach jack but this will be fine.
Priced at $159 and I had a $15 discount coupon from the mail... $144 + tax out the door.
It works great, and I already had a section of pool noodle to put over the handle.

Graham

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
Graham I thought you were a NASCAR guy, those jacks have to weight more than that. Brunnhozelzl jacks have to weigh at least four pounds or something.:Ack2:

Good for you for sharing the work experience with the younger generation.:Biggrin:

Reactions: nascar03
I'm still waiting for the long reach aluminum jack to go on sale at Princess Auto. In the meantime I got to smaller low profile jacks but with the Mustang, they don't go high enough.

Got Princess Autos latest flier today. They have the Power Built jack on sale for $119.99......25% off. I've been eyeing a long-reach jack from Canadian Tire, waiting for it to go on sale, but this deal may be too good to pass up.

Got Princess Autos latest flier today. They have the Power Built jack on sale for $119.99......25% off. I've been eyeing a long-reach jack from Canadian Tire, waiting for it to go on sale, but this deal may be too good to pass up.

LRV.. Thanx for the head's up!
I took my bill for the jack back to PA today and they refunded the difference!!!
Even though the sale is NOT in effect until next week!
Great people.

Thanx again
Graham

Last edited:
That's weird about the refund you got Graham. I bought a new motor for my rototiller for $200. Then it was later reduced it to $129. I phoned and asked if they had a 30 day price guarantee, they said no. The price difference cannot be refunded. And I've been shopping there for nearly 20 years. Store policy they said.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.