LOST: One set of Corvette Keys (Intelligent key) and small door key at our COPING event on Saturday.
If anyone has discovered that they may have picked up a Corvette fob on a keyring with another smaller key perhaps thinking that they were their own while purchasing tickets at the Coping tent, would they please call me (Colin) at 519-623-3898 (home and message machine) or Glenn and Roslyn Crichton of the COPING Center: 519-650-0852 or 1-877-554-4498 ... right away please.

Thanks everyone. They really need to be located quickly and are needed right away.

Much obliged

Colin.

That sucks! I haven't seen anything in my possession that's out of the ordinary. Hope they find them quick. That was a great event! I just hope it wasn't some meathead that stole them!:swear:

That sucks! I haven't seen anything in my possession that's out of the ordinary. Hope they find them quick. That was a great event! I just hope it wasn't some meathead that stole them!:swear:

Not likely. Tho you never know.
I expect someone picked them up mistakenly from the table after buying tickets, thinking they were theirs.

C.

Any word yet on the keys?

I've not gotten any feedback thru here yet and haven't talked to Glenn Crichton today.
I expect that he'll just get locks changed on the trailer, and order a new fob for the car, and have them reprogrammed.

Bummer, but sh*t happens.

I know it's not any of our group since they would have found them already and phoned it in so it's lookin' like an event drop-in stranger may have come across them and decided to hang onto them for whatever reason.

Thanks for lookin' everyone. We tried but it looks like the fob and key may be in the hands of someone who may have 'alterior motives'.

If I were Glenn I'd be getting the lock and the program changed like right now. If I haven't heard from him by tomorrow I'll suggest that to him.

Cheers,
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread