I'll be hitting the road by 9am.

I'm going to do something ridiculous and take it to tim hortons for morning coffee.

I visited Nasty98 tonight... drove the car back from Cambridge to London... car was still clean when I got home. not a lot of crap on the major roads.

Must be the good weather... but 3 people tried to race me tonight in the span of an hour. two on the 401, one in a volvo or something in London... thank god I have patience (yeah right).

I usuallu just laugh at them. Truth is that IF I was to make an error in judgement (hopefully that covers it Riley) and accidentally exceeded the speed limit whilst "racing"... I'd be embarrassed if I wasn't at least engaged with a car of equal or better calibre. Meaning??? Kill me if I ever get caught racing a civic!!!

I just stay low and slow usually (unless I once again make an error in judgement) but for cars with hemis and mustangs :rofl:
[mob][/mob]

The only time I have made an "error in judgment" is when there have been no other cars around.

I ignore the Hondas, and pretty much everyone else. If it's a really nice car, I'll give them a thumbs up and be on my way.

Hardest part for me today was ignoring everyone. I was not expecting it. I felt like a yellow naked alien terrorizing London's conservative views.

Had a minivan floor it beside me... I just shook my head and laughed. A civic with a fart pipe was in low gear trying to make me listen to his fart pipe beside me. I geared down and let out some real farts out of the longtubes/corsa's and he buggered off.

My wife isn't scared the car anymore. Tore through some gears today and she didn't even cry or scream. I think she enjoyed it! YES!

The car is hard to keep around the speed limit. I was not paying attention to my speed only the sound and the feel of the road.... I looked down and I was doing a bit over the speed limit *cough*... scary thing was I was not trying to speed at all. Just taking it easy. This car is going to cost me a heck of a lot of money in tickets.

An RX-8 followed me onto a backroad. He followed me to Germany where we proceeded to get onto the autobahn. He pretty much in shame just as a shifted into 4th. I would not have wasted my time driving to Germany for an RX8.. but he was riding my butt and I didn't have any pool balls to throw out the window.

What :confused:

An RX-8 followed me onto a backroad. He followed me to Germany where we proceeded to get onto the autobahn. He pretty much in shame just as a shifted into 4th. I would not have wasted my time driving to Germany for an RX8.. but he was riding my butt and I didn't have any pool balls to throw out the window

PM me the expaination :rofl:

Late Starter

You guys are brave!!!
I'm the type of guy that is a late starter, just waiting for a good rain fall and the street cleaner.
Once all the happens, the engine will be exercised!
Enjoy your first ride of 2010!! I can't wait.:canada:

Dave and Walley are you out there?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.