WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Stopped in to see Manny before heading to the May 24/2010 car show at Michael-Angelos in Mississauga. Nice engine bay work Manual!!!!
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Nice stuff Manny!!! Then went on to the show--HOT!!!--but lots of good folk around to make the afternoon enjoyable!!
Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

One of 22 leaf fans left--heading to Montreal to pick up the Habs to go golfing once Philly finishes with them!!! Heheheheheh!!!
Picture013.jpg

The "Rumblebee" putting in an appearance to "Check it out!!!"

Thanks for all the compliments guys . These car's are an on going personal expression of what we think our vette's should look ,sound and perform .

Everything is coming off again and I am pulling the engine in a few weeks . Looks like I spun cam bearing on the weekend . Losing oil pressure , but I will still have it at the show on the weekend :canada:

Well I guess it's time to do a 383 stroker :D

I spend more time wreching on my vette than I do driving it :rofl:

[email protected]

Ouch MAnny!! Beautiful car.. Seriously. Shame about the Nasty1's motor :( what contributes to this? Is it predominantly mileage? What is the km's on the nasty1??
[mob][/mob]

Dam you Manny, your not going to stroke that motor before me :(
Oh well, you will come up with some amazing numbers!

Tony I have just a little 50K, but have always had oiling problems from day 1. I knew that at some point I would be pulling the motor, so it's no big surprise . I was going to do an LS3 , but just can't seem part with my orginal block. It's about the only thing still left that is factory issue :rofl:

Hey Greg I got stay on top man .John figures that with the new set up (383) and the new cam he is making up for me :D we should be in the 525-550 RWHP NA

Thx
[email protected]

Tony I have just a little 50K, but have always had oiling problems from day 1. I knew that at some point I would be pulling the motor, so it's no big surprise . I was going to do an LS3 , but just can't seem part with my orginal block. It's about the only thing still left that is factory issue :rofl:

Hey Greg I got stay on top man .John figures that with the new set up (383) and the new cam he is making up for me :D we should be in the 525-550 RWHP NA

Thx
[email protected]

Shitty deal man...i just read that you maybe spun a bearing. I'll have to wait until you get her all done with the new powerplant to see what you nail down N/A. Then big daddy's comin after ya! :rofl:

Cheers!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread