This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Vette storage.

Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
We just closed the deal on our house today, so I'm looking for a place to store my Vette until the start of January.
I need my garage space to fill with lawn furniture, hot tub and all the outside stuff.
I'm looking for a spot kinda local to Georgetown.
We move on December 28th so I will pick it up soon after that.

If anyone has or knows of a space please contact me either by PM
cell# 647 460 2423 or mfulton1@cogeco.ca.

Thanks

Mark.

If you cannot find something in G'town, you could use Franklin Self Storage in Cambridge as its close to the 401. Tony Campbell has a nice facility with a humidity controlled heated building. You would just need to find a dry day to deliver and pickup your ride. I'm certain he offers monthly storage and you can have acess easy access to your vehicle.

If I had a garage and an open spot.....and lived within a reasonable distance, I'd offer you a spot in a heartbeat! Sorry that I don't have a garage....or extra spot.....and that I don't live within a reasonable distance.... What a waste of a post.... but the upside is I'm up to 3,993 posts, only 7 away from 4,000!

Thanks for nothin. Post Whore!!!!.

Why don't you just get a supercharger and store it at Manny's place like Yellow Velocity Rules.

Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread