Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
We just closed the deal on our house today, so I'm looking for a place to store my Vette until the start of January.
I need my garage space to fill with lawn furniture, hot tub and all the outside stuff.
I'm looking for a spot kinda local to Georgetown.
We move on December 28th so I will pick it up soon after that.

If anyone has or knows of a space please contact me either by PM
cell# 647 460 2423 or [email protected].

Thanks

Mark.:canada:

If you cannot find something in G'town, you could use Franklin Self Storage in Cambridge as its close to the 401. Tony Campbell has a nice facility with a humidity controlled heated building. You would just need to find a dry day to deliver and pickup your ride. I'm certain he offers monthly storage and you can have acess easy access to your vehicle.

If I had a garage and an open spot.....and lived within a reasonable distance, I'd offer you a spot in a heartbeat! Sorry that I don't have a garage....or extra spot.....and that I don't live within a reasonable distance.... What a waste of a post.... but the upside is I'm up to 3,993 posts, only 7 away from 4,000!

If I had a garage and an open spot.....and lived within a reasonable distance, I'd offer you a spot in a heartbeat! Sorry that I don't have a garage....or extra spot.....and that I don't live within a reasonable distance.... What a waste of a post.... but the upside is I'm up to 3,993 posts, only 7 away from 4,000!

Thanks for nothin. Post Whore!!!!. :D

We just closed the deal on our house today, so I'm looking for a place to store my Vette until the start of January.
I need my garage space to fill with lawn furniture, hot tub and all the outside stuff.
I'm looking for a spot kinda local to Georgetown.
We move on December 28th so I will pick it up soon after that.

If anyone has or knows of a space please contact me either by PM
cell# 647 460 2423 or [email protected].

Thanks

Mark.:canada:

Why don't you just get a supercharger and store it at Manny's place like Yellow Velocity Rules:D.

Just sayin'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread