R

RJH-2014

I am looking for a shop to do maintenance on my 2014 C7 with an ECS supercharger. The local GM dealer will not change the oil for the supercharger as it is not factory installed.

I am in the Campbellville, Ontario area (near Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchner) and had been going to Manny Dasilva Motorsports, but as he has closed his shop (or at least changed ownership) I was looking for a good shop for service closer to my home.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ron

I am looking for a shop to do maintenance on my 2014 C7 with an ECS supercharger. The local GM dealer will not change the oil for the supercharger as it is not factory installed.

I am in the Campbellville, Ontario area (near Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchner) and had been going to Manny Dasilva Motorsports, but as he has closed his shop (or at least changed ownership) I was looking for a good shop for service closer to my home.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ron

Only other big shop I know of is SPI Tuning near Hamilton if you don't fancy a trek to TO. Or you can wait and see what happens with the new owners at Dasilva.

Thanks, looking forward to getting the info. FYI I hear SPI in Dundas is a really good shop. Ron

Sorry for the delay. I ended up not getting to the shop and then was out of town for a week.

I talked with my mechanic today, and after discussing it, the guy he was thinking of in Milton he would only recommend for tuning a LS Motor , not a LT1.

He said another mechanic friend of his was using a guy out of the US ( Ben Charles ) for his tunes on LT1/4 engines.

I would contact ECS and find out about how you can change the oil youself. I've got a Vortech v3 on my Jeep SRT and i will be changing the supercharger oil on my own when the time comes. It is an easy process changing the supercharger oil on the v3's, should be a similar for the ECS.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.