Fsc66

Casual User
Apr 8, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
1966 impala SS
Province
USA
I am a member of numerous US forums and facebook club sites. We have been looking for original 1980-1988 canadian window stickers and have not been able to find a single one. Plenty of US examples but no Canadian ones. Perhaps someone on here would not mind sharing or posting a copy of theirs or anyone they have been able to find?

Thanks so much,
Paul

I presume you want a Corvette sticker ? it will cost you a shot of Polish Kool-Aide ! seriously , here is a pic from my loaded up 82 Corvette sold new in Grande Cache , Alberta. Very expensive car for the day, $ 27,680.00

IM009168.JPG

IM009169.JPG

This looks to be a Triple A repro sticker. I’m trying to find an original because I do not think the Canadian window stickers were the same as the US nor the pricing on them. I have older ones from the 60’s and they are all diffferent than the US counterparts. GM of Canada, Canadian logos, French writing in additional to USA, etc. Thank you, Paul

Mine is a copy I got from the Corvette museum along with the build sheet. Corvettes were not built in Canada, so as seen it was sent to the dealer in Alberta. I don't think those are usa prices on there. I have nothing else.

OK, thank you very much, if you also got the invoice from the Corvette museum or from GM Heritage are the prices the same as the window sticker?

I don't have the bill of sale from the dealer. But the sticker prices shown I believe are Canadian as in 1982 this was the first year a Corvette broke the $20K mark in the USA with the Collector car. My car is 27,680 plus taxes and no usa car was priced that high from what I researched in the past. 20K usd plus money exchange = mid 20's cdn and my car is loaded with every option except trailer hitch and cb radio so thus the near 28 K. Maybe someone else here can chime in and share more info.

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
I think you are right about the prices, they are higher than US, thank you. Still would love to see an original just to verify the form and format itself.

Thank you,
Paul

Is there a need for high quality reproduction documents to be made for the late 70’s to 1988 corvettes?

Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.