I don't get it? Looks like they are selling the OEM from GM. Splitter at 3,505 CAD and side rockers at 4,044 CAD for a total of 7,549 CAD. Why would I buy it from them at a premium instead of the GM parts counter that will also include installation?
They are Carbon Fiber I think and they make them and from what I hear they are superior to OEM things maybe prices drop after initial offering not too sure as it's not my operation :) Also I posted another way to protect the rocker that is much cheaper earlier in the thread

I’m curious, can you describe what protection the full length rocker panels provide? Also is their design intended for aerodynamics?

What the "Rockers" link is missing telling you, which is to be expected in a sales pitch, is that although rocker side skirts do have some aerodynamic benefit, it basically is unnoticeable for a street driver and especially at speeds less than about 180 kph and up. The side skirts help to maintain a lower pressure under the car, thereby adding a bit to reducing uplift at high speed.

Now. On the other hand, they also drastically reduce the amount of road spray that comes off your front tires and hits the sides of the car. With the addition of rockers and front splash guards, you will virtually eliminate the side panels pitting rash, commonly seen due to road debris off the fronts.

At the very least, if you don't run rockers and guards, PPF the hell out of the sides of your car. That's not the cure all but it will sure help.

They are Carbon Fiber I think and they make them and from what I hear they are superior to OEM things maybe prices drop after initial offering not too sure as it's not my operation :) Also I posted another way to protect the rocker that is much cheaper earlier in the thread
That's a negative on that. They are calling them original equipment and even you GMs dealer codes. The carbon fibre ones from GM were about 5,300 CAD I believe. They want a 2K+ premium... no thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
In 6 months there will much cheaper aftermarket alternatives.
GM is famous for this. For example they wanted $3500 for a carbon Fiber spoiler for my 17z. I bought an identical stage 3 one with the center smoked window aftermarket for $1200.

Clear film it and wait is what I would do.

Reactions: JoeyBats
What the "Rockers" link is missing telling you, which is to be expected in a sales pitch, is that although rocker side skirts do have some aerodynamic benefit, it basically is unnoticeable for a street driver and especially at speeds less than about 180 kph and up. The side skirts help to maintain a lower pressure under the car, thereby adding a bit to reducing uplift at high speed.

Now. On the other hand, they also drastically reduce the amount of road spray that comes off your front tires and hits the sides of the car. With the addition of rockers and front splash guards, you will virtually eliminate the side panels pitting rash, commonly seen due to road debris off the fronts.

At the very least, if you don't run rockers and guards, PPF the hell out of the sides of your car. That's not the cure all but it will sure help.
That's a negative on that. They are calling them original equipment and even you GMs dealer codes. The carbon fibre ones from GM were about 5,300 CAD I believe. They want a 2K+ premium... no thanks.
Yes I spoke to Jonathan and they are not ones ACS makes WOW I find that kind of a not so good business practice taking stuff we can get from GM and charging a hefty markup.....I did see some of the stuff that THEY have made for the C7 and it was pretty cool and better than the OEM stuff. IMO

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.