Where are good places in Canada to buy parts to a fair price for my corvette I'm looking for internet links
Ontario Corvette Coral in Grand Valley, Ontario is where I buy my parts. You can do It on line. Unfortunately all prices in their catalogue are in US dollars so “fair price” is hard to determine. GM dealers can get parts but at an exorbitant price and usually have to go the US route. I have a 94 C4 and they couldn’t even supply me with windshield wipers so I went to Pam and had them a week later. Covid 19 has put a halt to her business as she picks up parts in Buffalo every week so not sure when she can start up again. Hopefully your in Ontario. You can call her at 519-928-5585 or E:mail at [email protected] Good luck and happy motoring

Not vet specific. Not sure if oem, or aftermarket is required, but this place has (oem replacement) items on my porch the next day.
I am looking for both OEM and aftermarked parts and accessories

I am looking for both OEM and aftermarked parts and accessories
What exactly are you looking for? There are any number of aftermarket parts and accessory companies out there that specialize in certain things. Some focus on Aero add ons, some on brakes and shocks, some on wheels, some mechanical, etc. etc. Might get some better leads if we knew what you actually wanted.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
What exactly are you looking for? There are any number of aftermarket parts and accessory companies out there that specialize in certain things. Some focus on Aero add ons, some on brakes and shocks, some on wheels, some mechanical, etc. etc. Might get some better leads if we knew what you actually wanted.

Agree.. a piss poor way to introduce oneself to the forum. Like anyone will give a s**t.

Reactions: Jeffer2013
I am not promoting U.S. suppliers,but, I have found that in terms of parts availability and quality and even with exchange,
sometimes they are very competitive. I have had good luck with Rock Auto, and Corvette Rubber Company. You can also get good parts in Canada as I have from NAPA. Whatever you do remember you get what you pay for. Cheap parts are not necessarily good parts. There are lots of suppliers and its surprising what parts are generally available. At least with the internet you can shop around
while sitting in a chair having a beer.

I would like to find some companies i Canada that have the most common parts to my corvette at reasonable prices. Instead of ordering from the US. parts like exhaust , car cover, oil filter, air filter etc. and what ever I will need in the future.
In US I found :
zip-corvette.com
C6performance.com
EcklersCorvette.com

Vancouver
In that case, for the general items you mention, GM Canada would be my recommendation as well. Unfortunately, almost all of the aftermarket exhaust systems originate in the US whether you order from a dealer in Canada or not, so the US dollar exchange and the shipping will be included in the prices. If I was in Van. and wanted to switch up exhaust, I think I would likely order it from a dealer in Washington or somewhere close, take a road trip and have it installed down there. Still pay the exchange but at least save the shipping costs. Obviously, that would have to wait until the border re-opens.
On another note, if Covid in the US doesn't get under control soon, I think we will see the US dollar value weaken on the world market considerably in the next few months which would make it more attractive to buy out of the US, even if you had to have it shipped to Canada. Just my opinion.

Sorry. My native language is not English so I am trying to keep it simple. I am just looking of good places to buy parts in general.

Do yourself a favor and post a quick introduction with some pictures of your car. This will get you lots of great replies and answers to your future questions.

What is your native language?

And welcome to CCF

Do yourself a favor and post a quick introduction with some pictures of your car. This will get you lots of great replies and answers to your future questions.

What is your native language?

And welcome to CCF
My Native language is Danish, I live in Denmark but got 2 cousins in Vancouver they will collect and send parts to me.
I importet my 2009 ZR1 from Florida in May :)

Attachments

• 764e48d445c0488ebd3d3d331ba55b13.jpg
    764e48d445c0488ebd3d3d331ba55b13.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 945235ef249d4f3a9be455a7494d9e2a.jpg
    945235ef249d4f3a9be455a7494d9e2a.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 60
My Native language is Danish, I live in Denmark but got 2 cousins in Vancouver they will collect and send parts to me.
I importet my 2009 ZR1 from Florida in May :)

Ok now I understand. Sorry for my confusion before. A beautiful and special Corvette you have. Yes, we will help all we can for you.

You are welcome here

Reactions: CyberZR1
Summit is in the US. Decent pricing lots of aftermarket parts and they ship to Canada. The US $$ vs. CAN $$ is going to make purchasing parts quite expensive, plus shipping.

Tyho is correct! The dollar exchange rate is what kills it for Canadians. Most of the Vette stuff sold from Canadian shops are from the US, so the exchange rate plus their markup plus shipping can become costly. RockAuto.com, PartsAvatar, The Wrench Monkey, are some places to look. Compare all costs, shipping included, on a particular item, from suppliers on both sides of the border. Many times I've discovered that buying from a US site is cheaper, even with all duties, shipping, and exchange rates included.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.